Your facial muscles may be the most expressive muscles of your body, and you will go to extreme lengths to keep it that way… Won’t you?
Certain dental conditions may call for a dental treatment, however, it may be a little scary for those who have never put on braces before. But don’t worry, it’s actually not a frightening experience. Furthermore, as long as you have a good orthodontist in Singapore by your side, the entire process will be a breeze, right from the point you step in for a consultation.
How do I know if I need braces?
Having a perfect set of straight teeth is not a myth. You can still have that perfect smile as long as you take extreme care of your teeth right from the beginning. Most people eat unhealthily and try to exert extreme pressure, making their situation much worse. One of the most common reasons behind braces includes slanting teeth. For this very reason, many people lose their jawline overtime.
Moreover, if you notice the following, you should consider going for braces instalment in Singapore:
- You have lost your baby teeth earlier than you should have.
- Your adult teeth came in later than they should have.
- There is too much space between your teeth.
- Your jaw makes sounds or shifts unnaturally.
- Your teeth do not meet on either side.
- Your teeth overlap.
- You often bite your cheeks.
- Your lower teeth often hit the roof of your mouth.
- Chewing is a challenge for you.
- You are experiencing constant jaw pain.
- You are unable to speak fluently.
Seven is the earliest and ideal age to see an orthodontist, any age below that is highly not recommended. However, as an adult, you should not be worried because there are still plenty of options available, such as getting ceramic braces in Singapore.
The Different Types of Braces Treatment
The modern age has brought about so many different alternatives to a single solution that you cannot just settle on one without doing your own homework, especially when it involves your dental hygiene. The types of braces you may come across include:
- Metal braces – Fixed, and require manual adjustment by dental practitioners
- Ceramic braces – Less visible
- Invisalign braces – Clear moulds of plastic that perfectly stick to your teeth
- Lingual Braces – Metal braces that are attached to the back of the teeth
While all methods are widely recommended by orthodontists, you will find Invisalign to be the best one out of the four. This is because people are really conscious about their smile and the idea of clear plastic moulds makes this dental treatment more attractive. However, Invisalign braces cost in Singapore will make you look the other way if you have a particularly low budget. Don’t worry, you still do not need to be disappointed since public hospitals charge way less.
Benefits of Invisalign
Although Invisalign braces are not as affordable as you may have thought, the other benefits will win you over:
- They are comfortable
- They are removable and convenient
- It brings your teeth to their natural position.
- You can enjoy better oral hygiene as compared to conventional braces.
There are many different types of braces, and though Invisalign braces remain an excellent option, each type of braces caters to the different needs of an individual. So, at the end of the day, make sure you select the type that will meet your needs best. If you’re looking for a cheaper option as compared to Invisalign braces, check out the ceramic braces cost in Singapore as they can be a better option for those with a lower budget.